Dilarang mengopy apapun dari blog ini tanpa seijin pemilik. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

5 Tahun



It's been 5 years I had you in my life...

I'm so glad that God gave me a son like you..

I'm so proud to have you as a son...

I'm so grateful that I have you as a son...

I see a little more of me in you with each passing year.

No matter how many birthdays come and go, you'll always be my little boy.


Happy Birthday Son...

Happy birthday to a wonderful son and a great friend.

Happy Birthday to our pride and joy.

You grow wiser with each passing year.



May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

Slalu jadi anak sholeh ya sayaaang, semoga Allah selalu melindungi disetiap langkahmu... we love you much

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: